Terms & Conditions
We are trying to keep our T&Cs down to a minimum; please contact us if you have any further questions.
confirmation & deposit
- Carway-Roe Events Ltd would ask for written (email is perfectly acceptable) confirmation of a booking together with a payment of a booking deposit. The deposit is non refundable. Rescheduling of dates can be arranged free of charge.
- Tasting sessions, if required will be charged at a non-refundable cost of £50 per couple as a contribution to the costs of time, ingredients and preparation.
- All pricing is broken down into three parts, the menu, hire equipment, and staff. Please note, Carway-Roe Events acts as a third party between the hire company and the client, therefore cannot be held accountable for any loss or damage for their hire equipment. The hire company will invoice the client for any loss or damage.
- Final numbers of guests and any dietary requirements must be notified to us in writing no later than 14 days prior to the event. After this time if the numbers increase, this can normally be accommodated but not guaranteed.
- Gratuities are at your discretion.
services & labour
- Unless agreed otherwise in writing the only services that the Company agrees to provide to you are the services specified in advance via email or telephone call.
- Carway-Roe Events Ltd is not responsible for the safe keeping of clients’ valuables, personal belongings and gifts and we recommend that all personal items are taken home with you at the end of your event.
- Carway-Roe Events Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to clients’ wedding cakes.
- The Company reserves the right to charge (including for any applicable increased or overtime rates) more for staffing costs should any function run on longer than initially planned.
- A payment of 100% of the total outstanding balance is due 14 days prior to the Event. It is strongly recommended that clients arrange adequate event & cancellation insurance or wedding insurance to protect against cancellation, costs, damage, public liability beyond the scope of the Company insurances.
- In an unlicensed venue, a temporary event license may be required from the local council. This is the responsibility of the client to organise.
- Carway-Roe Events Ltd cannot be held responsible in any way for any unsuitable weather conditions that may arise.
- Carway-Roe Events Ltd reserves the right to cancel any function or event for any of the following reasons:
a) If the client or Carway-Roe Events Ltd becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.
b) If the event may prejudice the reputation or cause damage to Carway-Roe Events Ltd.
In any of these situations Carway-Roe Events Ltd will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the client.
Cancellation charges will be applied, which reflect the costs and expenses we incur on your behalf as the function date nears, and the reduced time available to us to obtain any alternative bookings
dietary requirements & allergies
- Carway-Roe Events Ltd will endeavour to provide suitable adaptations to the Clients menu for any guests with special dietary requirements or allergies. We cannot however take responsibility for any guests dietary requirements unless advised in advance (no less than 7 working days prior to the event).
- All food which is not consumed within two hours at room temperature should be disposed of. Any person subsequently consuming food, or taking food home for consumption, does so at their own risk. Carway-Roe Events Ltd cannot accept responsibility for food consumed otherwise than at the location at which the food is supplied, or after the initial two hour period.
- Please note that all of our food may contain allergenic ingredients. Special diets for food allergies will be catered for only if they have been arranged prior to your event and confirmed in writing.
- Carway-Roe Events cannot accept responsibility for any other foods consumed from other companies.
- If you wish to know more about our ingredients, please speak to Connor directly.